To access your map offline while you travel, follow the steps below:
- Within the Google Maps app, tap your profile image to the right of the search field and select Offline maps.
- Tap Select Your Own Map and set your download area.
- Tap Download to save your offline map.
2. Load your Customized Map.
- Tap the customized Google Map link in the Maps section of your guidebook. The list of locations in your itinerary should load automatically in the Google Maps app.
3. Save your Customized Map Locations for Offline Use
- IMPORTANT: Tap +Follow to save all locations to your Google Maps app.
- To share your map with anyone in your travel group, tap Share.
- To find the list of locations in your customized map, go to Saved > Lists You Follow.
See screenshots below for step-by-step visual instructions.