You will need a Tourist Card to travel to Cuba, instead of a visa. Your Cuban Tourist Card will allow you to visit Cuba for 30 days. A Tourist Card is also different, and not to be confused with one of the legal travel categories.

The easiest way to get a tourist card is during the pre-boarding process at the airport prior to departure. Once you book your flight, the airline will provide details on the process but it usually takes place at the check-in desk or at a kiosk located at the flight's departure gate. Alternatively, you can purchase the tourist card online, but it usually costs extra to do so.